Trisha Cornelius helps people to get their business, cause or personal site online with the minimum amount of stress and fuss. Trisha is a freelance web designer and developer who is passionate about WordPress and web standards. She loves helping people to showcase the best of their business.
Trisha believes that the power of having a WordPress website is that it can adapt with your changing circumstances. She started her web design journey in 2009 after she started a blog. A naturally curious person this led to adventures in learning HTML and CSS. Her thirst for knowledge continued as she began exploring copy writing, content strategy, search engine optimization, social media, user experience and all the things that help you have a great website.
One of the many reasons that Trisha loves and recommends WordPress is its flexibility. Trisha loves helping people express their brand identity with WordPress themes. She is an advocate for the use of WordPress plugins. Because Trisha has worked with WordPress for nearly ten years she is able to assist people with a suitable strategy for implementing functionality on their website. As a pragmatist Trisha does not believe in wasteful expenditure…and therefore will not reinvent the wheel unnecessarily but will assist in finding, evaluating, installing, activating a WordPress plugin before developing a custom plugin.
You can hire Trisha to help you:
- Get your business online for the very first time
- Update your website so that it looks like it was not developed at the dawn of the internet era
- Develop a content strategy that works with your brand
- Get your website to help you generate sales
- Help you customize landing pages
- To manage your website
- To provide you with training so that you are able to make sure that you can do what you want your website to do
To provide WordPress training so that you can make the most of its powerful tools without feeling stressed or intimidated